Back to Training Programs
- First Impressions: Attitude, Actions, Appearance, Visual & Non-Visual Impressions
- Communications: Effective Telephone Techniques, One-on-One Customer Contact, Business Correspondence
- Difficult Customers: Staying focused, Building Relationships, Respect, Gathering Information, Problem solving.
- Customer Inquiries: Responding Timely
- Staying Motivated: Having a Positive Attitude, Enthusiasm
- Time Management: Providing Quick & Friendly Service, Prioritizing, Following up.
- Team Player: Working Together, Listening Skills, Leadership, Responsibilities, Being Accountable.
- Work Ethics: Ethical Behavior, Values, Ethical Conflicts, Constructive Problem Solving, Upward Communication Skills.
- Keeping Customers Life-Long: Providing Quality Service, Honoring the Customer, Going the Extra Mile, Performance, Being Trustworthy, Interactions, Customer Satisfaction